More than a yoga teacher — I help individuals transform themselves into their personal best. My proven approach provides an intuitive understanding of you and your desires to help you grow and overcome your obstacles.
“The investment to work with Brian online was worth every penny. He gives so much and what he offers really works. I’m feeling much better now and I didn’t think it would be possible at my age. It’s wonderful.”
I’m an expert teacher, consultant, and business owner. A total nerd when it comes to health and wellness. And my obsession is helping others find their passion and ultimate vitality, so they can experience their best lives ever.
Over the past 10 years, I have helped hundreds of busy professionals, homemakers, athletes, and yogis from all over the world uncover, optimize and grow their personal best … so you are absolutely in the right place!
Some of my credentials include:
- Founder, Co-Owner, and Co-Director, Winter Garden Yoga
- Creator and author of Functional Yoga Instruction
- Writer, Director, and Producer (Functional Yoga Instruction video, Beginner’s Yoga video, Intermediate Yoga video, and Power Yoga video)
- Presenter(Safe Strength, The Core The Whole Core and Nothing But The Core; Joint Mobility; Body Maintenance)
- Curator of Winter Garden Yoga’s popular YouTube Channel.
- Certified Yoga Instructor (Doug Swenson, 2007)
- Over 10, 000 hours of practical teaching experience
- Demonstrated Advanced Yoga for David Swenson, Doug Swenson, David Williams, and Sri Dharma Mittra
- Certified Level 2 SOMA Breathwork
- Formerly Certified Kettlebell Instructor (Steve Maxwell)
- Formerly Certified Kettlebell Instructor (HKC ™)
- Graduate of P90X® and P90X+®
- Formerly Certified Personal Trainer (American Council on Exercise)
- Formerly Certified Functional Movement Screen Expert
- Expertise in nutrition, kinesiology, anatomy, joint mobility, PNF, and functional fitness
- Knowledge of trigger point therapy and body reading
- Assisted Steve Maxwell during his Body Weight Conditioning Seminar as well as his Isometrics Seminar