Step 2 – Your Dormant Super Power Within Copy
Total time: 10 mins
Your Dormant Super Power Within
You are about to learn a simple technique that may seem a bit funny at first. But, if you give it a chance, it can become an all-natural “switch” that you can flick on at any time to help you feel amazing.
This lesson will take about 10 mins and you will learn:
- What is this Super Power Within?
- How to Access This Power
- One simple exercise to Awaken Your Super Power Within
This “feel good switch” is already inside of you. We all have it. Once you get the hang of it, and combine it with the breathwork you’re learning, you will know how to create feelings of ECSTASY, naturally, anytime you want.
And that’s just the beginning…
In the video below, Niraj throws around a lot of words like “neuroplasticity” and “changing the chemistry and anatomy of the brain”. What he means is that this simple technique will make it easier for you to “install” new habits and thought patterns into your brain.
By physically changing your brain (directed neurogenesis) you can become the person that you want to be and to behave in a way that naturally creates the life that you truly want.
This is all covered in much greater detail in the 21 Day Awakening Journey: the whole program is focused on creating long-term lasting change.
For now, let’s stick to the basics. Let’s learn the technique!
Activating Your Dormant Inner Power
The next audio will help you understand what’s going on here.
The secret to unlocking this dormant super power, which has a number of different benefits, is to get used to isolating and engaging your pelvic floor muscles. This is also known as the Mula Bandha in Yoga. Here’s how to do it:
- Gently squeeze your pelvic floor muscles. They include the genitals, the anus, and the area in between. These are the muscles that you use to hold in your urine. It’s the floor of your body.
- Hold the squeeze for about one second, then let go and fully relax.
- Repeat a few times or as much as you like. It should feel like a pulsing sensation as you engage and release the muscles.
At first it can be a bit strange to engage those muscles. Just do your best. What matters here, is the feeling in your body after every squeeze.
NOTE*** It’s important that when you squeeze the pelvic floor muscles (or whatever you can) that the rest of your body is fully relaxed. This includes the abs, the legs, and every muscle. Do your very best to ONLY squeeze the pelvic floor muscles
Exercise – Breathe In Beats With the Mula Bhanda Squeeze
The next exercise will take the technique from step 1, Breathing in beats, and add the pelvic floor squeeze. Here are the general instructions:
- At the top of each inhale, gently squeeze the pelvic floor muscles
- On each exhale, release all muscles and fully relax
- Keep repeating for about 5 mins (the length of the music)
NOTE*** At first you might not feel much is going on. That’s ok. The sensitivity to the movement of energy will develop with practice. This pulsing is the feel good “switch” that you can press at any time to feel really, really amazing.
So, in this step you learned:
- The dormant super power that lies inside of you
- How to access that super power
- One exercise to practice and “awaken” your dormant super power within
Feel free to repeat the exercise Breathe In Beats With The Mula Bhanda Squeeze as much as you like. Although simple, this is a very powerful technique. Give it time. Remember to squeeze at the top of each inhale and fully relax on the exhale.
See you tomorrow!